Do you experience one or more of the following and feel it’s a concern for you?
- Feeling stressed at work
- Feeling unhappy and demotivated at work
- Facing redundancy or recently made redundant
- Wondering whether or not you are in the right job
- Losing your temper at work
- Feeling out of your depth at work
- Lacking confidence at work
- Feeling like you are stuck in a rut
How counselling can help
By exploring the nature of your work and how you approach it, counselling can help you understand the nature of any stress that you may be experiencing. With this understanding, we can develop coping mechanisms or seek to change your circumstances to minimise the risk of stressful situations arising.
Counselling can help you re-connect with what you once found enjoyable about work and work out where your strengths really lie. It can help you take stock of your career. and help you decide if you want to make changes, and how you can bring these changes about.
The process of counselling can help put things in perspective by helping you to step away from your day-to-day reality and help you come to terms with where you currently are and where you may want to be.