Do you experience one or more of the following and feel it’s a concern for you?
- A feeling that something’s ‘not quite right’
- Wondering where your life is going
- Feeling a bit lost
- Not feeling at ease with what’s going on around you
- Asking yourself ‘what is it all about?’
- Feeling like you need to ‘take stock’
- Feeling like you use work to hide from what’s going on in the rest of your life
How counselling can help
Counselling provides the opportunity to explore questions that may be niggling away in the background but which you’ve found difficult to face up to until now.
It’s an unfortunate truth that counselling can carry with it a stigma, with many assuming that ‘something must be wrong with you’ if you are choosing to counselling. Nothing could be further from the truth in that counselling can be useful mechanism for standing back, taking stock of your life, and deciding if and how you want to make some changes in your life.
The ‘life MOT’ can take the form a small number of initial weekly counselling sessions with follow-up sessions at longer intervals.