Do you experience one or more of the following and feel it’s a concern for you and/or your partner?
- Wondering whether you want to stay in your relationship
- Problems communicating with each other
- Lack of intimacy
- Feelings of jealousy, frustration or anger
- Wanting to explore an open relationship
- Feeling stuck or trapped in your relationship
- Feeling that you and your partner are drifting apart
How counselling can help
Couple counselling can help you reconnect with what you found attractive about one another when you met. Having you both in the room together can help you better understand why the relationships isn’t working like it used to or how you want it to.
Rather than trying to change one another, the counselling can help you better understand each other. One outcome is that you decide you no longer want to be together. Whilst this realisation is likely to be a painful one, the counselling can help you manage the break-up and create a better understanding of yourself and each other.
If you are not currently in a relationship, counselling can also help you understand why you don’t feel able to meet the right person, why you keep making the same mistakes when it comes to partners and how you relate to other people.